- 1 can (40 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups ranch-flavored tortilla chips, crushed
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forLoaded Chili
"Those darn hubbies anyway-LOL. I hope he didn't ask you to pull his finger afterward- and if he did, I hope you punched him instead- and if you pulled his finger, serves you right-HEEHEEHOHOHAHA! (I know, I'm onery- Da debil made me dood it.)3 x 14+oz cans is close enough to that big can for the recipe to work in re "ingredients on hand." I was surprised how well that worked (altho DR will jump my *** when he finds out I ate that much salt)."
"I used regular corn chips and topped with a dollop of sour cream. Was very good."