- 5 pounds small unpeeled red potatoes, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium Vidalia or sweet onion, chopped
- 3 dill pickles, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Place the potatoes in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, bacon, cheese, onion and pickles. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard; pour over the potato mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews forLoaded Baked Potato Salad
"Made this for a party and everyone just loved it! I'm saving this recipe and will be making this one time and time again! easy and delicious."
"I made this salad with high expectations. Was disappointed, my daughter liked it but my grandaughter didn't like it at all. Thought maybe it would taste better warm. Gave it to my daughter to take home."
"This is the best potato salad I have ever made. I did scale it down to 10 servings and it was still delicious. Thanks Jackie for the awesome recipe."
"This potato salad was excellent! I'll definitely be making it again. The recipe does make a lot, so it's great to take as a dish to BBQs. I didn't have pickles on hand, but I put in a tablespoon or so of dill weed instead."
"to Imapoorcook,LOVE that suggestion heck even makes sense to mecan't wait to make thisjkh62, you're funny :)ok made tonight for dindin--great recipe"
"never tasted so goooood"
"I've been making a similar recipe for years. This one is very good, and we will be making it again."
"We tried this, and we loved it as an alternative to our regular standby potato salad! We loved the flavors!"