- 5 pounds small unpeeled red potatoes, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 3 dill pickles, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°. Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper; bake, uncovered, in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan until tender, 40-45 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Combine potatoes with next five ingredients. In another bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard; pour over potato mixture, tossing to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews forLoaded Baked Potato Salad
"Good one tasty"
"Made this for a party and everyone just loved it! I'm saving this recipe and will be making this one time and time again! easy and delicious."
"I made this salad with high expectations. Was disappointed, my daughter liked it but my grandaughter didn't like it at all. Thought maybe it would taste better warm. Gave it to my daughter to take home."
"This is the best potato salad I have ever made. I did scale it down to 10 servings and it was still delicious. Thanks Jackie for the awesome recipe."
"This potato salad was excellent! I'll definitely be making it again. The recipe does make a lot, so it's great to take as a dish to BBQs. I didn't have pickles on hand, but I put in a tablespoon or so of dill weed instead."
"to Imapoorcook,LOVE that suggestion heck even makes sense to mecan't wait to make thisjkh62, you're funny :)ok made tonight for dindin--great recipe"
"never tasted so goooood"
"I've been making a similar recipe for years. This one is very good, and we will be making it again."