VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (13 ounces) whole wheat English muffins, split
- 3/4 cup fat-free refried beans
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Spread cut sides of muffins with refried beans; top with salsa, olives, onions, chilies and cheese. Place on baking sheets; broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Little Mexican Pizzas in Light & Tasty
Reviews forLittle Mexican Pizzas
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2013
"This is an all round nutrition, diet friendly, recipe,,,, Loved it :)"
Reviewed Mar. 13, 2009
"GREAT LOW FAT VERSION, THANK YOU, GREAT DIABETIC EXCHANGE"