Little Italy Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- Fresh basil leaves
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, walnuts, tomatoes, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, garnish with basil.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed egg half: 95 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 14, 2012
This is a fabulous recipe. The Sun_Dried tomatoes really wake this one up and the Cheese add a nice lift as well.A real keeper. Thanks Toh for sharing such a great recipe. And who doesn't love Deviled Eggs.JanieTaste of Home Volunteer FE.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.