For a galaxy of good eating, pair this creamy dip with your favorite fruits cut into star shapes! We shaped apples, kiwifruit and strawberries with small cookie cutters (you could also use a knife). Melon, pears and bananas are other possibilities. If you find fresh starfruit in your supermarket, simply slice it.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 6 servings (1 cup dip)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 large apple, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 5 large strawberries, halved lengthwise
- 1 large kiwifruit, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, marmalade and sugar. Cut the apple slices with a 2-1/2-in. star cookie cutter. Cut strawberries and kiwi with a 1-1/2-in. star cookie cutter. Serve with dip.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 104 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Little Dippers in Quick Cooking Premiere 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.