Linguine with Garlic Clam Sauce Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) linguine
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced clams
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute garlic in butter and oil until golden. Stir in flour until blended. drain clams, reserving juice; set clams aside. Gradually add juice to the skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in clams, cheese and parsley. Cook until cheese is melted and sauce has thickened. Drain linguine; top with clam sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 584 calories, 38g fat (16g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 494mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Linguine with Garlic Clam Sauce
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC