Linda’s Lemon Fish
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound whitefish or sole fillets
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces. Place in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and oil; sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Arrange onion over fish; sprinkle with parsley. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1/4 pound: 178 calories, 8g fat (0 saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Dec 18, 2019
Wonderful! Whitefish is so mild, I don’t really think it needs the onions. I served this with Creamy Italian Noodles (a TOH recipe.) A quick and easy weeknight dinner.
Jan 29, 2012
My husband hates fish but he said if he has to eat fish he will eat this again.