Lime Fruit Medley
Lime adds refreshing zest to this luscious fruit medley from Renee Gastineau of Seattle, Washington. "The Light dressing lets the fruits' natural flavors shine through," she writes.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 cups cubed peeled fresh peaches
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries or raspberries
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, honey, lime juice and zest. Drizzle over fruit; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 96 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 19mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.
Originally published as Lime Fruit Medley in Light & Tasty Premiere 2001