Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makesabout 100 servings
- 4 cartons (32 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 packages (6 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 4 cups (32 ounces) small curd 4% cottage cheese
- 12 cans (15 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping, gelatin and cottage cheese. Fold in oranges. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 43 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 20, 2009
I have made this for many years with 1 large container lowfat small curd cottage cheese, 1 pkg lime gelatin, 1 can 15 oz crushed pineapple drained and 1 12 oz container of thawed whipped topping. You can vary the flavor of jello and fruit. Orange jello with mandarin oranges and crushed pineapple/lemon jello with same or just pineapple/red jello with fruit cocktail. This is a required dish at all family get-togethers. It is quick and tastes great. It also is a great way to get cottage cheese and calcium in the kids.
Mar 12, 2009
1 of every thing to 3 cans or oranges to reduce serving size
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.