- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 pound)
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa verde
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 medium lime
- Preheat broiler. Mix seasonings; sprinkle over chicken. Place chicken on a broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix sour cream, salsa and 1 tablespoon cilantro. Cut lime in half. Squeeze juice from one lime half into sour cream mixture; stir to combine. Cut remaining lime half into four wedges. Serve chicken with sauce and lime wedges. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forLime Chicken with Salsa Verde Sour Cream
"We really enjoyed this! So simple to make with moist, tender results."
"This was a hit in our house! Great flavor and super easy to make."
"Made this last night, WOW! This was so tasty and the chicken moist. The sour cream/salsa was so easy and rich tasting with the chicken. I just did a few things different such as putting the chicken in a zip lock gallon bag adding the spices and 1-2 Tbsp of Red Mill Gluten free all purpose flour. I browned the chicken in an oven proof skillet. Then I added a can of Rotel plus a 1/2 can of water. I then baked the chicken in a 350 degree oven for about 40-45 minutes. I will have this dish in constant dinner rotation."