- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Place carrots and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and keep warm.
- Place brown sugar and butter in another microwave-safe bowl; cover and cook on high for 30-45 seconds or until sugar is dissolved. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour over carrots; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forLime Carrots
"Did not care for this at all. Too buttery and sweet, not enough of the other flavors. Such a waste of carrots."
"My family loves this carrot recipe- usually I struggle to get the kids to eat veggies but this recipe is a sure thing to get them to eat without the fuss!"
"We did not care for these. They might be better without the dill weed."
" Can't view it unless you care to copy/paste. Subscriber only, but sounds super !
"This is a very easy and very tasty side dish. I loved it."