Lima Bean Sunshine Stew
This fresh, flavored stew features a nice light broth instead of a typical thickened. My family has been regularly requesting this one-pot meal for as long as I can remember.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 medium onions, cut into eighths
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen lima beans
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish, combine all ingredients. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender.