Like-Homemade Baked Beans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Add onion; cook until tender. Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat; cook for 10-15 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 259 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 623mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 7g fiber), 9g protein.
Dec 9, 2011
Delicious have made these beans to go with Barbecued Beef Brisket so good & easy.
Oct 22, 2009
YUMMY! Pre-made for going to a cabin this weekend to go with some ribs....I tasted them and VERY GOOD! I did leave out the Worcest. sauce however. (matter of personal taste there)I had promised my hubby homemade beans but didn't have the time....these fit the bill without all the work. THANKS for this yummy side dish!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.