- 2 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (16 ounces) pork and beans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Add onion; cook until tender. Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat; simmer for 10-15 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forLike-Homemade Baked Beans
"YUMMY! Pre-made for going to a cabin this weekend to go with some ribs....I tasted them and VERY GOOD! I did leave out the Worcest. sauce however. (matter of personal taste there)I had promised my hubby homemade beans but didn't have the time....these fit the bill without all the work. THANKS for this yummy side dish!"