Like 'Em Hot Wings Recipe
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 bottle (2 ounces) hot pepper sauce (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Celery and carrot sticks and blue cheese salad dressing, optional
- 1. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the hot pepper sauce, garlic and seasonings. Add wings; toss to evenly coat. Transfer to a well-greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, turning every 10 minutes. Serve with celery, carrots and blue cheese dressing if desired. Yield: about 2 dozen.
1 each: 43 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Like 'Em Hot Wings
"easy to make and delicious. I used drummettes and needed to cook them 10 minutes longer than directions said. Will definitely be making again and maybe slather on some barbecue sauce last few minutes of cooking."
"Good recipe..I liked it :)"