Lightly Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Wake up your taste buds with this fluffy entree, enhanced with sour cream, green onions and cheese. To keep it light, Patricia Kaliska of Phillips, Wisconsin uses reduced-fat and fat-free ingredients.
- 9 egg whites
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, beat egg whites and eggs. Add the sour cream, milk, onions, salt, pepper and food coloring if desired. Pour into a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray; cook and gently stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
1/3 cup: 135 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 331mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Lightly Scrambled Eggs
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC