- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) smoked salmon, flaked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Assorted crackers and party breads
- In a mixing bowl, bet cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in salmon, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers and breads. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews forLightened-Up Salmon Spread
"I made this recipe and it was loved by all!!!!!!!!!!! I added more smoked salmon.lsarets"
"I smoke around 300 pounds of salmon every year and also barbecue salmon year round.This is an excellent recipe that gets raves everywhere I serve it. I use regular cream cheese and mayonaise as I don't keep the low and no fat varieties on hand. After flaking the salmon I use the electric mixer on medium speed to quickly combine the salmon with the other ingredients. It makes the mix more uniform and the whole short process even shorter."