I enjoy making this light and refreshing dessert for my husband and two young boys. They eat it up as fast as I can make it!—Julie Gesicki, Tracyton, Washington
Recommended: 48 No-Bake, No-Stress Potluck Desserts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- Dissolve gelatin in water; place in a blender. Add strawberries; cover and puree until smooth. Add sour cream and ice cream; puree until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into a serving dish or individual dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Mousse in Country Woman May/June 1998, p36
Reviews forLight Strawberry Mousse
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2011
"This was so good i could've eaten the whole batch!!! WATCH OUT!!!! I'TS VERY ADDICTING!!!"