Light Seafood Tartlets
These are delightful little nibbles to add to a buffet. The warm tarts have a rich crab flavor and are easy to pick up and eat.—Lisa Heine, Hamburg, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Drop filling by rounded tablespoonfuls into each tart shell; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until filling is set. Serve immediately.
Editor's Note: To save time, filling can be made a day ahead.
Nutrition Facts1 tartlet: 56 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Originally published as Light Seafood Cups in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2011