- 1 package (18-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat yellow cake mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- Egg substitute equivalent to 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 4 minutes. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forLight Pumpkin Bundt Cake
"I didn't have canned pumkin so I substituted 1 cup of pumpkin pie mix. Pretty tasty"
"This recipe calls for one (1.0 ounce) box of sugar-free, instant butterscotch pudding, per "Down-Home Diabetic Cookbook"."
"this recipe calls for a package (3.4 ounces) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix. i looked on both my small box 1 oz and large box 1.5 oz. of pudding and they neither one are 3.4 oz. what size are we to use for this and i see other recipes calling for pudding? my cake is in the oven i hope it comes out good. thank you."