- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled, divided
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped*
- 6 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- Baked tortilla chips or raw vegetables
- In a food processor, combine one avocado, sour cream, onion, jalapenos, cilantro, lemon juice, salt, cumin and pepper; cover and process until smooth. In a serving bowl, mash the remaining avocado with a fork. Stir in the pureed avocado mixture. Gently fold in tomato. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forLight Guacamole
"My husband and I think this guacamole is amazing! I've lightened it up even further by substituting Greek yogurt for the fat-free sour cream...YUM!"