Light Green Goddess Salad Dressing
Here's a do-it-yourself version of a popular salad dressing that's lower in calories and fat, but with all the fabulous flavor. —Page Alexander, Baldwin City, Kansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 green onion tops, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl or jar; cover and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 64 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 153mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Originally published as Light Green Goddess Dressing in Healthy Cooking June/July 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.