- 2 chocolate graham crackers (5 inches x 2-1/2 inches each), crushed
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 square white baking chocolate, shaved
- 1/2 square semisweet chocolate, shaved
- Coat a 9-in. springform pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle with crumbs; set aside. Place the half-and-half, cream cheese, cottage cheese, sugar, cocoa, flour and vanilla in a food processor or blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; stir in egg substitute. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen and cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forLight Chocolate Cheesecake
"this cheesecake is so awesome! it is full of chocolate, and i don't even miss the crust! :)"