Light and Crunchy Pea Salad
Radishes and water chestnuts put the crunch in this appealing salad that's draped in a light mayonnaise dressing. Barbara Kopfmann of West Bend, Wisconsin shares the recipe.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup diced radishes
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, water chestnuts, radishes, red pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables and toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.