- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Place sweet potatoes in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Combine the butter, lemon juice and salt; drizzle over sweet potatoes. Sprinkle with brown sugar and lemon peel.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 15 minutes. Stir before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forLemony Roasted Sweet Potatoes
"I enjoyed the taste of this, more importantly, my husband liked it! I did modify it a tad.....I baked on a cookie sheet, for the allotted time. I also sprinkled lemon pepper over them and because I am trying to limit sugars, I only sprinkled a little brown sugar over the top. Next time I will try honey instead of the sugar. Loved the pairing of ingredients with the sweet potato."