Lemonade Pie Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Lemon slices and fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine milk, lemonade and food coloring if desired. Fold in the whipped topping; spoon into crust. Chill until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with lemon slices and mint. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 381 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (49g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Lemonade Pie
"I love this recipe! i made years ago for my sister's bridal show, and continue to make 2 decades later. easy to throw together and a great, refreshing treat any time of the year."
"I recall making this recipe back in 2000! I didn't have regular lemonade available, so I used PINK lemonade concentrate which I'd had on hand! I recall taking it to a chapel function and it was enjoyed very much, too! Thank you for this recipe! delowenstein"
"super easy and good"
"I put this pie in the freezer for 2 hours to help it set up. It had a good tartness and was made even better with sliced strawberries. The filling was slightly runny after being in the fridge a few hours."
"There is a variation of this recipe that I find quite good. I use lemonade Kool Aid. I add the Kool Aid to the sweetened condensed milk and then add Cool Whip. Put it graham cracker crust. You can use any flavor Kool Aid that you like. Makes a great light pie. You can use the low fat ingredients and it is still light and fluffy."
"Seriously rich! Had a hard time getting it to set. Put it in the freezer andthat worked out."