Lemonade Pie with Blueberry Sauce
Happy endings double with this delightful, four-serving lemon pie created by our Test Kitchen. Enjoy half now and freeze the rest for later.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing Cook: 5 min. + chilling
Makes4 servings (1 cup sauce)
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the ice cream, whipped topping and lemonade concentrate. Spread into crust; freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- In a saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar, 2 tablespoons water and lemon juice; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Combine cornstarch and remaining water until smooth; stir into berry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Remove pie from the freezer 5 minutes before cutting. Serve with blueberry sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 449 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 197mg sodium, 71g carbohydrate (52g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Frozen Lemonade Pie with Blueberry Sauce in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.