- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until blended. Beat in lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and food coloring if desired. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forLemonade Icebox Pie
"sounded easy so I tried it. Won't do it again. TOO sweet, didn't set well. Only thing I did different used "Light" whip topping. Was the light whip the failure?"
"SOUNDZ SO DELISH!!"
"Five Stars! (I can't see the stars to click on them). Made this recipe for the 1st time, and what a hit! I will add it to my regular rotation of treats to bring to the office. I made a mistake and put in the entire 12 oz. can of lemonade concentrate instead of just 3/4 of a cup. It had a tart flavor but it was delicious; like a yummy treat you'd get at a county fair. I used a large, store-bought graham cracker crust and still had filling left over so put it in the empty whipped topping container, froze it, and ate it for an after-dinner treat. The pie filling needed to be frozen for several hours as it was very soupy but it froze up nicely. All in all, an excellent dessert pie."
"Where did the save the recipe option go? and where are my saved recipes? not happy :("
"I made this twice in the past month......DELICIOUS!!!! It set up immediately, perfectly, I didn't thaw the lemonade. I plan on trying limeade soon too. Thank you Cheryl, for this refreshing, Lemon, Summer treat. I tried to put 5 stars but this new format won't do it. Go back to the old one PLEASE!!"
"I made this pie last weekend. Overly sweet for me. My guests loved it the way the recipe calls for but I would make the following changes just to cut down on the sweetness. I will use unsweetened whipped cream, and a regular pie crust without the sugar, and top it with the extra unsweetened whipped cream and add some lemon zest for extra lemon flavor. I will be making this again!"
"Having trouble saving this into my recipe box. Guess I have to print it out and save the hard copy."
"Why don't "already saved" recipes show up as Saved ?"
"you guys changed the format, I can't find the save button for my recipe box. How do I save these recipes now?"