- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1-3/4 teaspoons sugar-free lemonade soft drink mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 16 graham cracker squares
- Place the ice cream in a bowl. Dissolve lemonade mix in water; stir into ice cream. Fold in whipped topping. Freeze for 20 minutes or until mixture reaches desired consistency. Spread about 3 tablespoonfuls onto eight graham cracker squares; top with remaining crackers. Wrap individually in foil or plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forLemonade Ice Cream Sandwiches
"I added even more lemonade, yum. It is even better."