Lemonade Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Spread in a single layer into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake 9-12 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat ice cream and lemonade until blended. Sprinkle half of the crumbles into a greased 13x9-in. dish. Spread with ice cream mixture; sprinkle with remaining crumbles. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Test Kitchen Tips
1 piece: 391 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Lemonade Dessert
"Hey Margaret, Remember me from AZ? I haven't made this yet, but know it will be good because you are a great cook. I love anything lemon, and will make it soon!"
"Good tasting, a different dessert that usual"
"We didn't care for this and wouldn't make again!"
"Would certainly be well received by my family ~"
"Used my favorite Granola Crunch Cereal ...and favorite ice cream...now that is an easy Desert!!"
"I make this for my family for outdoor events when a cool treat is so refreshing and they LOVE it. I took it on a camping trip and shared it with fellow campers... they all wanted the recipe (and it is so simple to make too!)"
"My family and I LOVED this one! Great after our barbeque:)"
"This is a wonderful recipe which is so easy to vary. I have used many frozen concentrates including limeade. pina colada and margarita for a different flavorCarole Resnick"
"Sounds great, can't wait to try it."
"I used the best ice cream and only put the crumb topping on top.It got rave reviews"