My family loves everything lemon and everything pasta. So when I came across this recipe, it was an instant favorite. The refreshing flavor is especially good with seafood. —Cori Cooper, Boise, Idaho
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, lemon juice and oil. Drain spaghetti and transfer to a large bowl. Pour cheese mixture over spaghetti; toss to coat. Sprinkle with basil and lemon peel.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 257 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat.
Originally published as Lemon Spaghetti in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.