My family loves everything lemon and everything pasta. So when I came across this recipe, it was an instant favorite. The refreshing flavor is especially good with seafood. —Cori Cooper, Boise, Idaho
Featured In: 37 Light Pasta Recipes with Big Flavor
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, lemon juice and oil. Drain spaghetti and transfer to a large bowl. Pour cheese mixture over spaghetti; toss to coat. Sprinkle with basil and lemon peel. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Spaghetti in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p80
Reviews forLemon Spaghetti
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2017
"Had that lemony taste but very dry. Even the next day it tasted the same."