Lemon Snap Peas
Fifteen minutes, thyme and lemon are really all you need for this delicious side that really comes together in, you guessed it, a snap. Marguerite Shaeffer — Sewell, New Jersey
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/3 cups fresh or frozen sugar snap peas
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring 1 in. of water to a boil. Add snap peas; cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place snap peas in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large skillet, saute the peas, lemon zest and thyme in butter until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.