Lemon Shrimp Ravioli Toss
Treat yourself to this attractive main dish for one that relies on shrimp and convenient cheese ravioli cooked in a light lemony sauce. "Being an avid crafter and quilter, I'm usually running short on time, so I make this often," says Emma Magielda of Amsterdam, New York.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon snipped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1-1/3 cups cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe 1-qt. dish, melt butter; stir in the lemon juice, basil and lemon zest.
- Drain ravioli. Add shrimp and ravioli to the butter mixture; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 1-3 minutes or until heated through.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 803 calories, 35g fat (21g saturated fat), 472mg cholesterol, 1235mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 60g protein.
Apr 8, 2011
Very easy to make, and very yummy!
Sep 26, 2010
My boyfriend and I tried this recipe the other night and loved it. The recipe is definitely a keeper.
Jul 29, 2009
I double or triple this and make it frequently. Family loves it!