Lemon Scallop Linguine
As I explored new ways of combining foods I love this new recipe turn out light and satisfying. With guests, I serve it in scallop shells with bright mixed vegetables and dinner rolls. It is an elegant easy luncheon or dinner.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 pound bay scallops
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Pinch pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mminced fresh parsley
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onion in butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Add the scallops, lemon-pepper and pepper. Cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque.
- Add the lemon juice; cook 1 minute longer. Drain the linguine; toss the scallop mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 510 calories, 20g fat (11g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 479mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 36g protein.
Originally published as Lemon Scallop Linguine in Reminisce January/February 2005