Lemon/Rosemary Steak Rub
This is a great rub for any cut of beef. The lemon and rosemary really highlight the beef flavor.#151;Beef Board and Beef Industry Council
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makesenough to season 2 pounds of beef
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all ingredients. Rub over beef.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 2 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Lemon/Rosemary Steak Rub in Country Woman May/June 1992
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.