VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 7 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and raspberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a bowl; cover surface with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a small bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; fold in whipped cream. Spread a third of the cream mixture into crust; cover with raspberry mixture. Top with remaining cream mixture. Chill for 1-2 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Raspberry Ribbon Pie in Cooking for 2 Fall 2006, p63
Reviews forLemon-Raspberry Ribbon Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2017
"I made this for Easter and it was a hit. Even my husband and Dad (who aren't fans of lemon) both loved this. It's so light and is perfect for after a meal. It makes me think of spring!"