- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place tilapia in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a microwave, melt butter; stir in lemon peel and juice. Drizzle over fish; sprinkle with garlic salt, paprika and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, 10-12 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forLemon-Pepper Tilapia
"Thank you for your kind reviews! Happy that others enjoy it also!! :)"
"My husband and I eat fish a couple of time a week. This is a fast and flavorful meal. It's super easy to prepare. Tilapia is a mild flavored fish and the seasonings complement the fish and don't over power it. A perfect blend."
"Excellent and easy"
"I'm not a huge fish fan, but am trying to eat more. This recipe will definitely help with that goal. It was fabulous! Light, fresh, bright flavor. easy to prepare, I did need to cook it longer than the directions stated, but I always tend to do that with fish so it may just be my preference."
"Simple and delicious! Done the entire dish in 30 minutes and my kids ate it up. The only ingredient I had to purchase was a fresh lemon but the zest really added something. I wouldn't change it and would definitely make it again."