Lemon Pepper Thyme Rub
This recipe makes any cut of beef or hamburgers delectable. Everyone will want to know the secret ingredient!—Charlie and Ruthie Knote, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons ground thyme
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons granular garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients; mix well. Apply generously to steaks or hamburgers. Store unused portion in a covered glass container.
Nutrition Facts1 tablespoon: 12 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 790mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Lemon Pepper Thyme Rub in Taste of Home June/July 1993
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.