Lemon Pepper Thyme Rub
This recipe makes any cut of beef or hamburgers delectable. Everyone will want to know the secret ingredient!—Charlie and Ruthie Knote, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons ground thyme
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons granular garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients; mix well. Apply generously to steaks or hamburgers. Store unused portion in a covered glass container.