- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 catfish fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a shallow glass container, combine the lemon juice, butter and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Add catfish and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle catfish with salt and lemon-pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 12-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forLemon-Pepper Catfish
"I doubled the recipe for 8 good sized fillets. The combination of everything was perfect. We grilled it straight on the grill no foil. The only thing I might do next time is keep a tiny amount of the butter mixture on the side to give the fish a brush after cooking! Otherwise excellent my kids and husband approved!"