I like to include seafood in our weekly dinner rotation but don't want to bother with anything complicated (and it had better taste good or the family will riot). This herbed fish does the trick. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Recommended: Easy Fish Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place tilapia in a parchment paper-lined 15x10x1-in. pan. Drizzle with lemon juice, then melted butter.
- Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 11-13 minutes. Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients. Remove fish from oven; sprinkle with parsley mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Parsley Tilapia in Simple & Delicious April/May 2017