- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1-1/3 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Dash salt
- 2/3 cup each fresh blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto, optional
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over half-and-half; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in the whipping cream, honey, lemon peel and salt. Cook and stir until blended. Pour into seven 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours or until set. In a small bowl, combine the berries, sugar, lemon juice and Amaretto if desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Unmold panna cotta onto dessert plates; serve with berry mixture. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews forLemon Panna Cotta with Berries
"Our guests loved it and asked for the recipe. I served it in goblets with the fruit on top. Very good."