Lemon-Orange Shrimp & Rice
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 packages (6.2 ounces each) fried rice mix
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 3 cups frozen sugar snap peas, thawed
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions, simmering for 10-15 minutes or just until rice is tender. Remove from the pan.
- In the same skillet, cook and stir shrimp in oil over medium-high heat for 4-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink; stir in orange marmalade and lemon zest. Add snap peas and rice; heat through, mixing gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Jan 24, 2016
It was simple to prepare and made enough for taking to work the next day. I did use fresh snap peas and precooked for a few minutes before adding to shrimp.. This recipe is definitely a "keeper".
Jan 10, 2013
Very quick and very good, will definitely be making this dish again.
Sep 12, 2012
This was simple and delicious. We will definitely make this regularly in our house.
Aug 28, 2012
This was so good! I couldn't find frozen Sugar Snap Peas so I used fresh. I cut them in half which made it easier to eat. Will definitely make this again!!