- 2 packages (6.2 ounces each) fried rice mix
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 cups frozen sugar snap peas, thawed
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions, simmering for 10-15 minutes or just until rice is tender. Remove from the pan.
- In the same skillet, cook and stir shrimp in oil over medium-high heat for 4-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink; stir in orange marmalade and lemon peel. Add snap peas and rice; heat through, mixing gently to combine. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forLemon-Orange Shrimp & Rice
"It was simple to prepare and made enough for taking to work the next day. I did use fresh snap peas and precooked for a few minutes before adding to shrimp.. This recipe is definitely a "keeper"."
"Very quick and very good, will definitely be making this dish again."
"This was simple and delicious. We will definitely make this regularly in our house."
"This was so good! I couldn't find frozen Sugar Snap Peas so I used fresh. I cut them in half which made it easier to eat. Will definitely make this again!!"