Lemon Orange Refresher
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen unsweetened orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 15 ice cubes
- 5 long strips orange or lemon peel, twisted into spirals
- In a blender, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until slushy. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with orange or lemon spirals. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 124 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Oct 28, 2014
This is light and refreshing! We've tried it a couple times now and have switch up the yogurt and citrus flavors. It is yummy every time.
Jul 2, 2011
May 31, 2010
I was amazed how delicious this tasted and I'm diabetic. I was wondering if we can use different juice and yogurt.