Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate wafers (about 8 wafers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate wafers and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add sour cream and flour; beat well. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the lemon juice, peel and vanilla just until mixed. Pour over crust.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 piece: 487 calories, 33g fat (20g saturated fat), 151mg cholesterol, 327mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.