This is so refreshing with the mint and carbonation. It's wonderful for an outdoor grilling party during hot weather.
- 2 medium lemons
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) carbonated water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Cut lemons into wedges and squeeze the juice into a large pitcher. Stir in the lemonade concentrate, confectioners' sugar and mint; add lemon wedges. Chill until serving.
- Just before serving, stir in carbonated water. Serve over ice. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Lemon Mint Spritzer in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p39
Reviews for Lemon Mint Spritzer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review