Lemon Meringue Pie Cocktail Recipe
- 1 lemon wedge
- Coarse yellow and white sugar
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 ounces limoncello
- 1 ounce half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon sorbet
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. Rub lemon wedge around the rim of a martini glass; dip rim in coarse sugar. Set aside.
- 2. Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the limoncello, cream, sorbet and lemon juice to shaker; cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into prepared glass. Yield: 1 serving.
Lemon Meringue Pie Mocktail Substitute 1/3 cup lemonade for the limoncello.
1 serving: 372 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.