- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons each lemon juice and lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place chicken in a shallow glass dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Drain, discarding marinade. Grill chicken over medium-hot heat, turning once, until juices run clear, about 15-18 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forLemon-Lime Chicken
"I loved this!I have even started throwing everything in crockpot on LOW for 6-8 hrs. (High may scorch sugar)I cut chicken into strips, "stew" in slow cooker, separate from liquid when done, shred with fork... And serve over a bed of yellow rice.Rice and chicken would probably also make for a wonderful tortilla filling!"
"Very tasty, and my extremely picky six year old even loved it."