Lemon-Herb Grilled Salmon Steaks
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine 4-1/2 teaspoons rosemary, sage, pepper, lemon juice and oil. Drizzle over both sides of salmon steaks. Sprinkle the remaining rosemary over hot coals for added flavor.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 334 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 11, 2011
This recipe is quick, easy and incredibly delicious. Received rave reviews from family and friends. Just a note, I didn't have Dijon mustard in the house, so I used Spicy Brown and came out just as delicious.